A good grant application or proposal needs to articulate your win themes, address all requirements and be clearly written. I can work with you to create a targeted proposal that has an increased chance of success. Services I provide include:
- Grant/proposal writing – writing everything from scratch, leverage existing material or collaborate with others.
- Grant research – identifying the most suitable grant(s) for your project.
- Identification of win themes & proof points – these will clearly demonstrate to the assessor why they should choose you.
- Government panel applications – ensuring your organisation is on the correct panel so you can provide services to government entities.
- Grant/proposal review – ensuring the proposal you or someone else wrote is as strong as possible.
Proposal Library Setup
While every proposal should be targeted to the specific RFP requirements, having material that’s ready and easily customisable will save you valuable time. I can set up a tender library that’s logically organised and contains all the material you need to create and submit proposals. Services I provide include:
- Proposal template creation – having the skeleton of a good proposal as a starting point will save you plenty of time.
- Boilerplate writing – creating well-written answers to commonly asked questions ready to insert into any proposal.
- Case studies & client references – ensuring they’re current, relevant and come with permission to share.
- Collation of collateral – gathering previously-submitted proposals, templates, boilerplates and other documentation and storing them all in the same place.
- Branding review – ensuring document branding is eye-catching and consistent, and truly reflects your organisation.
Get in contact to find out more.