Let a professional do your writing
Why you need well-written web content
Welcome to the 2020s where EVERYTHING is going digital, even the most offline of businesses.
Whether you’re a large corporation, a tech startup, a freelancer or a small business with nothing to do with technology, it’s fair to say you need a professional website with compelling written content … yesterday!
How else are the dream customers you deserve going to find you? What else is going to make them want to purchase the goods and services you poured your heart and soul into creating?
Why hire a professional writer?
You might already have a website that looks schmick, with lots of pretty pictures, but without good written copy, it’s not going to do much. By that I mean it’s not going to sell much.
Why hire a copy writer? Surely anyone can cobble together a word or two. Well yeah, but what words? Are they SEO-optimised? Do they tell the story of your brand in your unique voice? Do they convert visitors to the customers you deserve?
Hiring a professional writer for your website delivers benefits that set you apart from your competitors. I’m talking about:
I’ve written more about all this good stuff here.
Introducing me, the answer to your problems
With 15 years experience helping both individuals and corporates, I love to help small organisations with their web copy so they can get back to running their businesses.
Five reasons to hire me
- I’m good at writing. This means I understand the importance of story. I can take your brief bullet points and turn it into compelling text. I love to write, I’ve been writing since I was a kid. I’m excited and energised by writing work. I’ll write something unique and tailored just for you.
- My writing experience is both broad and deep. Over 15 years, I’ve written blogs, web content, newsletters, local history, novels, short stories, technical documentation, grant applications and proposals. I don’t just dip my toes into these things. I’ve spent at least a couple years perfecting each area of writing.
- I’m reliable and easy to work with. You won’t have to chase me up or worry that I haven’t understood you. I’m good at building relationships, which is evidenced by my friendships across all sorts of cultures and communities.
- I care about small businesses and want them to succeed. Because I also run a small business I’m familiar with the challenges you face. I’m curious and enthusiastic about your business and what it has to offer.
- I’m adaptable. That means I can write in different voices, localise my spelling (US, UK, AU) and get along with different clients.
Read more about me here.
What my clients are saying…
Deep Dhanoa, Kinesiologist
Sonia Rosa, Director Ceres Choice Media
Zokky Novak, Director Zokky I D Pty Ltd
Kenneth Maran, Maran Consulting Pty Ltd
Lee-Ann Hawe, Change and Communications Consultant
Meg Butler, PBS 106.7FM Marketing & Events Manager
Read more testimonials here.
What are you waiting for? Get online now and start selling today! Let’s chat.